1.9.13

Quotes About Life

at 06:59
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
Dr. Seuss

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
Mae West

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
Oscar Wilde

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
André Gide, Autumn Leaves

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
Albert Einstein

“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
Douglas Adams, The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
Dr. Seuss

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
Albert Einstein

“Sometimes people are beautiful.
Not in looks.
Not in what they say.
Just in what they are.”
Markus Zusak, I Am the Messenger

“Reality continues to ruin my life.”
Bill Watterson, The Complete Calvin and Hobbes    

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson

“I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.”
Jimi Hendrix, Jimi Hendrix - Axis: Bold as Love    

“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
George Bernard Shaw

“Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.”
Nicholas Sparks, At First Sight    

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Believe In Me Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review