4.9.13

Quotes About Heartbreak

at 01:52
“Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.”
Mark Twain
“The heart was made to be broken.”
Oscar Wilde
“Once you had put the pieces back together, even though you may look intact, you were never quite the same as you'd been before the fall.”
Jodi Picoult
“Was it hard?" I ask.
Letting go?"
Not as hard as holding on to something that wasn't real.”
Lisa Schroeder
“The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it...”
Nicholas Sparks, At First Sight    
“He does something to me, that boy. Every time. It’s his only detriment. He steps on my heart. He makes me cry.”
Markus Zusak, The Book Thief    
“Hearts are breakable," Isabelle said. "And I think even when you heal, you're never what you were before".”
Cassandra Clare, City of Fallen Angels
“I know my heart will never be the same
But I'm telling myself I'll be okay”
Sara Evans
“Hearts can break. Yes, hearts can break. Sometimes I think it would be better if we died when they did, but we don't.”
Stephen King, Hearts in Atlantis
“Did I really want to stay on this road longer, knowing it was only going to end in devastation?”
Becca Fitzpatrick, Crescendo
“Don't cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won't let you see the stars.”
Violeta Parra
“Love, it never dies. It never goes away, it never fades, so long as you hang on to it. Love can make you immortal”
Gayle Forman, If I Stay
“I think you are wrong to want a heart. It makes most people unhappy. If you only knew it, you are in luck not to have a heart.”
L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz    
“The saddest thing about love, Joe, is that not only the love cannot last forever, but even the heartbreak is soon forgotten.”
William Faulkner
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Believe In Me Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review