18.9.13

Loving Him

at 04:04

I guess I have a story
It's about how my heart turns in two
When he left with no words
And not a nice goodbye

These days I'm feeling like a zombie
I wake up in the morning, do usual things, but inside I feel death
It's like my life turns into grey
And my smile just fly away

Then, he said we could make up
But he replaced me
My world crashing down
And I couldn't any worse

Honestly, I still love him
Stupid? I guess
But, he's like the part of me
The one I can't live without

I'm tired of this tears
I'm sick of this pain
Why can't I be death
Or sleep for awhile

People livinv with a hope
Hope could make people stronger
When your hope just left you broken
What will you do?

I'm screamin
I'm crying
But no one seems to hear
No one seems to understand

Is it as easy as that to forget me?
To never realize what you've done
And what you've said
And all this memories

This pain is real
These scars like a battle wounds
I don't know when
But I know it'll get better

                    Happy failed anniversary, dear
                              I'll always love you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Believe In Me Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review