1.9.13

Quotes About Life

at 06:59
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
― Oscar Wilde

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
― André Gide, Autumn Leaves

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein

“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
― Douglas Adams, The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
― Dr. Seuss

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
― Albert Einstein

“Sometimes people are beautiful.
Not in looks.
Not in what they say.
Just in what they are.”
― Markus Zusak, I Am the Messenger

“Reality continues to ruin my life.”
― Bill Watterson, The Complete Calvin and Hobbes    

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

“I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.”
― Jimi Hendrix, Jimi Hendrix - Axis: Bold as Love    

“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
― George Bernard Shaw

“Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.”
― Nicholas Sparks, At First Sight    

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Believe In Me Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review