20.8.13

The Reason

at 21:42
Well, actually the reason why am I made this blog is, to support all teenager in this world. Cause I know, I'm not the only teenager who suffered from self-harmed.
I made some stories, some poems, and maybe I'll post some quotes that I wish I could inspire all of you.
I'll post some of my cutting picture, my amateur picture, and some of tumblr picture.
And people, believe it, when you think you're apart and have no one to share, you could contact everyone you trust, you have so many people who love you, if you trust me people, you could contact me and I'll try to help you.
Last, this blog could be my second diary, I don't care what the hell you're thinking about me after this, I just wanna share, cause I know how it feels to be hurt.


regards,
js

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Believe In Me Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review