30.8.13

I Love The Way You Lie

at 01:43
You walk into my life
You make me dare to dream
You tell me everything's gonna be alright
You fix my broken heart
You put a smile on my face
You say 'nothing can tear us apart'

But then you broke my heart for the first time
I still love you with all my broken heart beats
You left me with no words
But I still here waiting for you
You say you're sorry
You ask me the second chance

I gave it to you
I believe in you
I know you won't hurt me
I know you won't leave me
I know you're gonna catch me
I know you're gonna hold me

But then I was so wrong
I miss you
I lose you
You tear this love apart
You don't even notice me now
You just pushed me out of your life

Now I'm standing here
With all my broken pieces
Hoping you'll come back to me
I'll give the third chance
Cause you are the part of me
I'm so lost without you

You said you needed a little time
But I watched you holding her hand
And two smile on your face
Is it a joke?
You said I'll have you back
You said we're gonna be like we used to

Why don't you continue this game?
With me, you, and all girls you ever played,
As a player
I don't hate you,
I will never hate you,
And I will keep these broken parts

I just, love the way you lie
I just, miss the way you say 'I love you'
I just, want everything's alright
If not this time
Tomorrow, the day after tomorrow
I love you...

dedicated to someone,
who already broke my heart
thanks for everything, honey...
it's always been you.
 
sincerely,
forever yours

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Believe In Me Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review