11.11.13

Thank You So Much!

at 09:49
well, nothing's to share right now, and thanks to God for all these times. From the beginning that I started make this blog until my 50th post. *drumroll*

first of all, thanks to God who gave me so many ways to be my own savior, how keep smile in my hardest time, and how to keep wishing the best to someone that hurt you the most. And without God, I'm nothing.

there's a lot of thing that I want to tell you, this blog made by the pure-est heart, the heart that had been broken for couple times, someone who thought she had die because all the pain.

thank you for my teacher who asked me to make this blog, so I can share what I've been through and to support all of my friends out there.

then, thank you for my inspiration, my ex-boyfriend. Without him, without our sad broke up, this blog won't be something, won't be something that good for people. Without him, I would just forget the pain, the wounds, and how it feels to be on the down graders. How it feels when you don't know what will you do in your life, and how it feels if only to breathe you need so much strength.

to all my lovely visitors, without them, this blog is just an ordinary blog. Never be important, never could be a thing that people talk about, like "have you read that blog?" it means a lot to me.

and then, to my role-model, Demi Lovato. She's the best supporter I've ever got. Without her music, I'm no longer at this world. Without her, I don't know if I could heal again or not.

the last but not least, to my best friend who keep support me and show me the beautiful thing behind every storm, and they gave an inspiration to support all teenagers who suffered from mental disorder. Not only for girls, to all the boys out there. I know we don't know each others, but stay strong guys, let's suffer all things together.

Oh ya, forget to mention. To google, Wikipedia, billboard, iTunes, I said the deepest thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Believe In Me Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review